Noise Tourism Tour!
Now that school is over for the year, I'm back touring. In late spring, I'll be on the West Coast of the United States with my friend Naomi. Please stop by; say "Hi"; and maybe we could schedule some tennis.
- Sunday, May 20 — San Francisco
- The Lab
w/ 16BPU, Burmese, ++
- Wednesday, May 30 — San Diego
- part of Mission Creek Music Festival!
please note special early start time: 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31 — Tempe, AZ
- 8:00 p.m.
w/ Naomi, Tent City ++
- Friday, June 1 — Las Vegas, NV
- 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2 — Salt Lake City, UT
- Sunday, June 3 — Boise, ID
- Visual Arts Collective
- Wednesday, June 6 — Vancouver, BC
- Thursday, June 7 — Seattle, WA
- Fried Chicken Barge
4800 S. Airport Way: Section D
- Friday, June 8 — Olympia, WA
- Le Voyeur
- Saturday, June 9 — Portland, OR
- Sugar Gallery
also with The Sixth Deer, Redbird, Soup Purse
Note: early show! 7-10 pm
- Sunday, June 10 — Eugene, OR
- Diva Gallery
- Monday, June 11 — Humboldt, CA (area)
- dance party in the woods
- Tuesday, June 12 — Sacramento, CA
- 1915½ 22nd street
House Party! Please come and act wild! I know we will.
- Wednesday, June 13 — Oakland, CA
- 21 Grand
with Captain Ahab
- Thursday, June 14 — Los Angeles, CA
- Pehr Space
- Saturday, June 16 — Philadelphia, PA
Last show of Noise Tourism!